Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Writing Assignment 2




1.       Did if feel uncomfortable to be photographed? If so, why? Describe if there was a moment when the mood, your relationship or your comfort being photographed shifted.
   I didn’t feel any discomfort while being photographed by my partner. She has been my friend before entering this class, so if she wanted to move my arm or my head I didn’t feel weird. However, in the beginning of the assignment we were timid with how we were taking our photos and positioning each other, but by the end of the assignment we were having a lot of fun.
2.       How can you help someone feel more comfortable when you are photographing?
   I suppose you could act casual, and explain things to them so they know what’s going on. If the person knows why you are doing things and photographing them in a certain way they would be more comfortable doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment